Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My absence...

Hey everyone,

I got back from DC last Friday, but because of sickness, and time difficulties, I have yet to write much about it. (I'll post a recount here when I'm done)

BTW, I've started up an Xanga site. You can check it out here:

Click!

I'm currently doing edits to the look and feel, so don't be too shocked ;-)

The Talent Show went great. I'll post more on that when I get my DC update finished. (Plus, a bunch of new videos!)

Signing off...

J. Drake

4 comments:

The Warrior said...

Ooh! Hope you get better Paul...!

Courtney said...

DC. Nice! :D I'm excited to hear about it.

The Warrior said...

Hello there!

I would like to take a quick moment to tell you about something that is very close to my heart. I was hoping that it might be possible for you to help me. Please read this recent post of mine:

http://drpaleophd.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-finally-go-time.html#links

If you care about America and our freedom, you will be very concerned.

Spencer

P.S. And if you find that you agree with the concerns I expressed in my blog post, please blog this yourself, and let's spread the word!

P.S.S. Do you even still exist man? :-P

Anonymous said...

Greetіngѕ! Vегy helpful adѵice in thiѕ particular рoѕt!

Ӏt's the little changes that make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my website :: lloyd irvin